Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Knowsley.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist role is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Completing Community respiratory visits
- Face to face pulmonary Rehab programmes.
- Home visits, telephone assessment and virtual platforms.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.