Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Ormskirk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
About the role:
- Working with adults with respiratory conditions in the their homes and community settings.
- Provide Respiratory Physiotherapy, including chest clearance and breathing techniques, will aim to improve the self-management of people with chronic Respiratory conditions.
- Provide a variety of innovative components including a Pulmonary and Cardiac rehabilitation, supplementary oxygen assessment and rapid response for those in an exacerbation and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions where possible
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- 2 years' experience.
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.