Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Rehabilitation/Reablement Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Widnes.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £24.15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is initially a 6-month contract.
- Complete Therapy assessments and carry out rehabilitation interventions, assessment and to improve the outcome for service users and length of stay in the service.
- Set rehabilitation goals and treatments and be able to complete and update care plans for the Reablement staff to follow.
- Communicate closely and effectively in order to maximise rehab potential and complete paperwork efficiently and comprehensively.
- Work both independently and as an effective team member alongside the other health and social care services.
- Work with patients in their own homes.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Rehabilitation/Reablement Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.