Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist to work part-time in Crewe. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- The applicant will require experience at a Band 6 level to include general elderly and frailty, falls, neuro, hospital avoidance and rehab experience.
- The post holder needs to be a car driver due to the nature of the work.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.