Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Rapid Response Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Bury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- In response to the COVID pandemic to support patients on discharge home from hospital, or prevent hospital admission.
- Provides a quick response and short term intervention to ensure patients are safe at home.
- Working with a patient group including a mix of conditions and specialities, from frailty and falls to MSK and neuro conditions.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.