Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Rapid Response Physiotherapist to work full-time in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be Community based within Intermediate Care Units.
- You will be expected to complete home visits to prevent hospital re-admission
- Assess to discharge patients.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.