Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- Working with Care of the elderly/ admission avoidance and intermediate care based experiences.
- The role will require them to complete some weekend working and work autonomously most of the time in a community setting
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.