Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Brain Injury Locum Physiotherapist to work part-time based in Horsham.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26-£30 per hour depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Working on specialist service that provides residential rehabilitation for up to 23 adults with non-progressive brain injury who require longer term rehabilitation, support and care.
- Provides innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Neurology experience is a Must
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.