Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Community Physiotherapist to work based in Barking and Dagenham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Community Physiotherapist job is £30-34 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Combination of triage in the office and home visits
- Ensure patients are discharged safely from hospital to the most appropriate place
- Caseload consists of patients on early supported discharge from hospital; commonly encountered conditions include falls, NOF, rehab post deconditioning from acute, rehab post infection such as UTI, LRTI, COPD management, PD management.
- Ensure patients continue to receive the care and support they need after they leave hospital
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.