Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to work based in Graig.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Physiotherapist job is £29.91 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work in the At Home service to contribute to Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment as part of the MDT in the clinic and home environment, with a view to long term condition management including falls and frailty and preventing hospital admission.
- Work as part of an MDT and be supported by a technical instructor.
Requirements of the Band 7 Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including medical, rehabilitation and community experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 7 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.