Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Frailty Practitioner Physiotherapist to work in A&E full or part-time in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £29-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract. The candidate will work full or part-time, including even shifts of 12-8pm.
- Working in the emergency department alongside and collaboratively with REACT, medical, therapy and nursing staff to deliver a joined-up approach across A&E, acute and community services to prevent hospital admissions and enable people to return to their home environment (including care homes) as safely and swiftly as possible
- The post holder will undertake comprehensive specialist, advanced holistic assessments for individuals presenting in the emergency department with (but not limited to) frailty and use specialist assessment skills, knowledge, clinical reasoning and advanced decision-making skills to assess and determine the best outcome for patients.
- The post holder will assess and agree on management/treatment plans and coordinating interventions within the multiagency resources available, with the aim of preventing unnecessary admission, improving health outcomes and enabling patients to maintain their independence in the most appropriate setting for them.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.