Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Leytonstone. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate). It is an ongoing contract.
- Physiotherapy team lead providing leadership to the 5 acute care of the elderly wards.
- The postholder will have their own caseload on the acute care of the elderly wards and supervise a team of 2 x band 6 PT, 2 x band 5 PT's and band 3 & 4 therapy support staff
- They will manage the team roster
- provide expert support, advice and training to both the physiotherapy team and the wider therapy service and work closely with the Band 7 Occupational Therapist in the same team and the Band 7 Therapists in the Emergency Therapy Team to further develop therapy provision across the Older People's Services.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Recent experience and advanced skills in the assessment
- Excellent MDT working and communication skills
- Experience in complex discharge planning
- Previous Quality Improvement experience would be desirable
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.