Sanctuary Health has a locum vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.04 - £29.50 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working part time 2 days a week.
- The post holder will act as an experienced practitioner for Physiotherapy within the Adults and Community Division.
- The post holder will ensure access to urgent and routine Physiotherapy assessment and intervention provide and monitor treatment programmes at home and ensure safe discharge or referral on to other services as appropriate.
- They will work in partnership with patients, carers and other health and social care agencies to promote independence and develop individual plans of care relevant to patient need.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree within physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
- NHS Experience working as a physiotherapist
- 2 years' experience
- Car driver essential
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.