Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time in Cambridge.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24-£24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work as an autonomous practitioner within the integrated multi-professional team.
- Undertake assessment of patients with complex and multiple pathologies using specialist clinical reasoning skills.
- Identify patient needs, agree goals and provide appropriate therapy interventions.
- Provide adaptive equipment, rehabilitation programmes, and make recommendations for minor adaptations in line with current legislation.
- Keep the patient at the centre of care, ensuring patient and carer participation in decision making
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
- Must have a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Recent Physiotherapist experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.