Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Reablement Physiotherapist to work full or part time based in Rutland. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- The post holder will be based within an integrated team of health and social care individuals, including nurses, occupational therapist, technical instructors and social workers.
- You will provide reablement therapy to patients in their own homes up to 6 weeks and support from an in house care provider.
- You will provide interventions to individuals in the Rutland area only.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Car driver is essential for this post
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.