Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health & Community Physiotherapist to work full or part time based in Derby.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- Assess mental health patients, develop a treatment programme and decide on appropriate action and make judgements involving highly complex facts, which require interpretation and analysis involving a range of options, on a daily basis. Provides specialist advice to other professionals as appropriate regarding the patient treatment.
- Develop the treatment programme and implement it, advising ward staff and physiotherapy assistants how to complete the treatment plan. Use initiative and respond to changes in the patient needs.
- Able to assess and treat patients in a wide variety of venues, acute psychiatric in-patients, organic/functional wards, rapid response, medium secure and community patients.
- Responsible for the safe use of equipment, ordering appropriate equipment and service provisions and ensure the equipment is used by patients safely and properly.
- Record personally generated clinical observations and updates the patient's records, writing reports and letters to other agencies
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
- Ability to use specialist knowledge across a range of work procedures acquired via a Chartered Physiotherapy qualification, underpinned by further training and at least 18 months experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.