Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in an Older Peoples Mental Health Team based in Falkirk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £31.44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will provide physiotherapy input to older adult psychiatry wards in Fife.
- You will give some input to patients who are known to the community mental health team within a community setting.
- Main areas of focus will be; Falls prevention, health promotion through physical activity, encouraging use of physical activity to self-manage some mental health issues.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous mental health experience is desirable
- Being a car driver is not essential but would be an advantage
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.