Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within a Neuro Rehab Team based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Physiotherapist role is £27.87 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working in a well stablish MDT consisting of occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, a psychologist and rehabilitation support workers
- Offer early supported discharge, community stroke and neuro rehab pathways within patient’s homes or appropriate community settings
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.