Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Inpatient Rehab/Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Grays.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Rehab/Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist job is £23.56 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract. The contract has potential to extend beyond the initial 4 weeks.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes and safe hospital discharges
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units -caseload prioritization in order to implement effective and timely caseload management
- Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc 37.5 hours/week
Requirements of the Inpatient Rehab/Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- A dynamic and enthusiastic locum Physiotherapist
- Demonstrate a good level of clinical skills in the assessment and provision of physiotherapy interventions for adults recovering from injury, surgery or illness
- Rehabilitation experience or working older people would an advantage but not essential
- Car driver with access to car will be a plus, but it is not essential for the post
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Rehab/Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.