Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Birmingham?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Fall Prevention Physiotherapist to work part-time (15 hours per week), in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.04 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Will ensure access to urgent and routine Physiotherapist assessment and intervention provide and monitor treatment programmes at home and ensure safe discharge or referral on to other services as appropriate
- They will work in partnership with patients, carers and other health and social care agencies to promote independence and develop individual plans of care relevant to patient need
- The post holder will be expected to work jointly with other disciplines and maintain their own caseload.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.