Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Elderly Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist role is £27.87 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The service covers two key elements including admission avoidance as well as Integrated discharge hub.
- You will be expected to complete initial holistic therapy assessments and provide acute interventions, ensure patients are safely set-up at home reduce risk of admission, complete care plans and provide patient with exercise programmes, alongside making onwards relevant referrals.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
- Must have a relevant qualification in physiotherapy
- Must have Hospital/NHS Experience
- The role will require you to complete some weekend working and work autonomously most of the time in a community setting.
- Car driver would be a highly desired.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.