Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work based in Derwentside.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Physiotherapist job is £25-26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Assesses, plans and develops specialist physiotherapist treatment programmes for recently discharged patients within their own home
- Develop specialised programmes of care/ care programme
- Assesses and implements therapy programmes, evaluates the outcome and reassesses the treatment on physiotherapy matters
- Prevent hospital re-admission
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.