Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector is looking for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time within an Urgent Response Team based in Epping.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
- Must have a relevant qualification in physiotherapy
- Must have Hospital/NHS Experience
- Required to work Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30
- Car driver (to use for work purposes)
- Previous community experience working with a wide range of conditions from palliative, Ortho, Neuro, Resp and frailty/falls.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.