Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency has a job-based in Bristol for committed and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapists to work in the Community Therapy Team. The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist jobs are £24.71 per hour(Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Dependent on experience, staff could either be working on planned rehab waiting list or providing support to Home First pathway to support patients on return home from the hospital. Ideally looking for full time but would consider other hours.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
These Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.