Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full or part-time in Northampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- To undertake specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment programmes for the patients referred to the community therapy service.
- The service delivers to patients who have neurological long term conditions as well as a step down rehabilitation service for longer term treatment from the intermediate care team.
- Other client groups seen are the frail elderly and amputees.
- The therapist will work with patients to develop a treatment programme which either they will deliver or for the services TI to deliver.
- The service is provided to patients within their own homes so access to a car and the ability to travel is essential for this post.. At the present time due to COVID a number of interventions are also being carried out remotely
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.