Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Derry.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £20.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be responsible for the provision of high quality, efficient and effective physiotherapy services to patients with needs from across the range of rehabilitation subspecialties; Adult Neurological, Cardio-respiratory, Care of the Elderly/generic debility Orthopaedics and Oncology.
- Provision of service will be in an acute hospital inpatient setting.
- Undergraduate students are supported and instructed within these teams while on clinical placement.
- Work inter-professionally and provide a treatment programme for each referred patient.
- Liaise with colleagues (multi-disciplinary) from the acute, community and intermediate care sectors.
- Perform advanced physiotherapy assessment and treat patients within this speciality who may have complex and/or chronic presentation, determine clinical diagnosis; physiotherapy treatments indicated and maintain records as an autonomous practitioner.
- Assist the Head of Physiotherapy Services in review and development of the service as deemed necessary to meet objectives.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.