Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Telford.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Physiotherapist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
The post holder will only be asked to work within their competencies and should be aware that notification of the need to move to a different clinical area may be communicated with little notice to ensure the safety of the service.
- Assess, diagnose/interpret and manage own specialist caseload of complex patients as an
- autonomous practitioner in accordance with Professional Code of Conduct and Health and Care Professions Council Regulations
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues within all Care Groups to deliver a cohesive service that is user led ensuring a consistently high standard of patient care, optimal patient flow and safe timely discharge
- Work closely with team co-ordinators and senior therapists to ensure a robust structure of training, supervision and appraisal is delivered to all members within the team
- work closely with team co-ordinators and senior therapists to ensure the delivery of an efficient operational service
- Act as a source of Specialist advice and support within the Therapy Centre and across the Trust and the wider health economy
- Undertake audit as a part of the role
- Work flexibly as part of the cover arrangements within the Therapy Centre as required
Requirements of the Acute Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Have developed, through experience and postgraduate training, the specialist knowledge and clinical skills required for the post
- Have highly effective communication skills and demonstrate these on a continual basis with patients, carers, colleagues and the wider Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.