Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work in both the ward setting, community health clinic and the community in a flexible way to meet the needs of the service.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Responsible for the advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients, provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Experience working within Mental Health and Rehabilitation Teams
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.