Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload within the physiotherapy service for Medicine for Older People or Community settings, working without direct supervision. Supervision takes the form of regular formal training and clinical reasoning sessions, peer review, and multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to further own and teams practice within department.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.