Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in a Discharge to Assess Team full-time in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. The candidate will work 22.5 hours a week.
- Will assess the patient in the care home for functional, therapy and equipment needs and may need to undertake home assessments or one-off follow-ups to check the equipment/therapy needs of the patients once home.
- Will be part of MDT team (physio, social worker, OT) for patients in D2A care home beds (and D2A dom care but to a lesser extent)across Buckinghamshire.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Need to be a car driver and have their own vehicle
- Use of Rio is desirable
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.