Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in a CNRT based in Kent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £23 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate). It is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will deliver the Early Supported Discharge service to Stroke patients leaving hospital, and supports patients with long-term neurodegenerative disorders, including Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease, using a goals based approach. Patients are largely treated in their own homes or care homes
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Neurological rehabilitation experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.