Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full or part-time in Stapleford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- The post holder will provide a high quality, effective physiotherapy service by carrying out assessments, planning treatment, goal setting and timely reviews of clients in conjunction with other members of the MDT, clients, their carers, family members and a range of agencies (GPs, Acute hospitals, CHP colleagues, other colleagues in the health and social care community)
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.