Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Intermediate Care Physiotherapist to work full or part-time in Cheshunt. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum job is £25.07-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Physiotherapist:
- Provide Physiotherapy to patients within the Integrated ICT and Community Nursing Teams.
- To provide assessment and treatment for vulnerable patients with complex needs, patients in crisis, preventing hospital admissions or those coming home from intermediate care bed based.
- Accept clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients and to organise this efficiently and effectively with regard to own clinical priorities and use of time.
- To use System One to maintain accurate patient notes on a daily basis and write reports when required.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.