Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Newham, within the Musculoskeletal (MSK) Outpatient Department. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work in the MSK Outpatient Department with a caseload of predominantly Trauma and Orthopaedics (but some rheumatology also)
- Face to face appointments and virtual consultations
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working within the field of Orthopaedics and MSK Physiotherapy
- Can work autonomously
- Good communication skills and works well in a team
- Good IT skills
- Experience of running group sessions
- Experience of working within Barts Health Desirable
- Knowledge of Cerner Millennium
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.