Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Sidcup. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver and have access to own car for work purposes
- Will be lone working in community
- Completing initial assessments and follow up sessions for people discharged from hospital or stepped up from the community who require rehab to regain their independence
- Attend weekly MDT and handover meetings
- Must be able to carry a caseload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of an MDT
- Experience of working with rehab patients
- Experience of working in the community
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- Experienced in discharge planning
- Experience in dealing with complex and difficult situations in the community
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.