Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
- Must have a minimum of two years post-graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.