Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Lambeth?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- BSc or recognised postgraduate MSc/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience working with older people in the Acute & Community
- Ability to work autonomously with patients and their careers in their own homes is central to the job role
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with children and/or adults with special needs or acquired communication disorders
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of communication aids and software
- Knowledge of general assistive communication technology
- Excellent IT skills including data and presentation packages
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.