Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in a Rapid Discharge/Home First CommunityTeam based in Ormskirk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £22.60 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- Assessing patients at home within hours of coming being discharged from the hospital. The care plan will include rehabilitation goals, support for carers, and any equipment which may be needed along with self-help advice.
- Rapid Response referrals into community services.
- Working with our community services Falls/Adult Rehab/Intermediate Care Beds
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a car driver.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.