Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5 Physiotherapist to work based in Stoke.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £27,416 per annum.
- Help some of the most vulnerable people do things they couldn’t do before.
- Looking after people with neurological illnesses and acquired brain and spinal cord injuries, as well as people over 65 living with complex dementia.
- Work alongside the Therapy Lead, receiving support from the wider team as you provide high-quality rehabilitation, care planning, assessments, and treatments to help improve service users’ quality of life.
- Become part of an innovative and specialist team comprising of Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Music Therapists, Dietetics, Neuropsychologists, Therapy assistants, and neuropsychiatrists.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
This Band 5 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.