Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist to work based in Redhill.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist jobs is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Work across rehabilitation beds in community hospital and local care homes.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
- Experience in moving and handling equipment provision and complex discharge planning is ideal – the team are able to give a good induction and clinical advice support if required.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with physiotherapy and occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.