Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Wandsworth, within the Adult Neuro Team.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an approximate 3-month contract from start date.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Based in Therapy Centre but working in the community (patient homes) across Wandsworth.
- To be responsible for the management of a caseload of adults with a wide range of neurological disorders offering specialist community and out-patient rehabilitation.
- To assess and treat own caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation, make a diagnosis, and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence-based practice, working towards client’s goals. This often involves working as a lone clinician but also as part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including experience in working with adults/older people in the field of neurology rehabilitation (essential).
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- As it is a community position, a competent cyclist or car driver would be preferred, but an efficient user of public transport would be considered.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.