Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancy for a Band 6 Acute Medical Physiotherapist to work full-time based on the Isle of Man.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30 - £37 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Upon arrival to the island you must self-isolate for up to 14 days, you will be paid for this period.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Have a degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent UK hospital/NHS experience working as a Physiotherapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.