Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time in St Helens.
Pay rates (assignment rates):
- Band 6: £25.23 - £25.78 per hour
- Band 7: £29.68 - £30.18 per hour
As post holder of this role, you will be expected to work and cover A&E, Frailty, and new short stay reablement ward teams. You are responsible for completing assessments for assisted discharge.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.