Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Londonderry.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Physiotherapist job is £20.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To accept clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients, and to organise this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and use of time.
- To undertake comprehensive and highly skilled holistic assessments of patients, often with complex presentation, using advanced investigative, analytical, clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills, and to make clinical diagnoses as necessary to set goals and draw up treatment programmes for individual patients.
- To gather and analyse clinical and social information from a range of sources and integrate this information into the patient assessment and treatment program.
- To liaise with various GP’s, orthopaedic, medical, and geriatric consultants, and their medical team as appropriate.
- To plan and deliver effective and individualised PT intervention (treatment and/or management programs) in a community or outpatient setting, taking into account particular complex personal, social and psychological needs of the patient.
- To liaise with clients, carers, and other members of the multi-disciplinary team for the benefit of the patient, ensuring that effective communication and reporting occurs at all times ensuring effective physiotherapeutic care, especially where difficulty in understanding arises or exists.
- To prescribe, deliver, adjust, and instruct the patient in the safe use of a wide range of walking aids, orthoses, and to evaluate the efficacy of the equipment.
- To provide patients and carers with written treatment and advice materials to promote self-management of their condition and to provide general advice on a wide range of local health, social services, community, and voluntary organisations in order to empower the patient and the carers in the management of their conditions so they can fulfil their rehab potential.
- To be an active member of the emergency respiratory on-call service.
Requirements of the Acute Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- At least two years of postgraduate experience as a Physiotherapist.
- Be flexible with time and place of work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.