Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work 33.5 hours per week based in Liverpool/Halewood.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is negotiable.
- Ensuring compliance with professional & clinical guidelines and governance standards
- Delivery of onsite services (musculoskeletal occupational health and ergonomics) under the guidance of your assigned Lead Physiotherapist (LP)
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the Occupational Health team, the Customer and employees
- Work in collaboration with your assigned LP to integrate appropriate evidence-based practice and best practice into the service delivery to meet the needs of the customer
- Conduct audits / service evaluations as required
- Advise the customer (via an outcome report) regarding an employees work fitness, including recommending work adjustments where required
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Previous NHS experience
- Sound clinical skills, knowledge and reasoning for the management of musculoskeletal conditions within the workplace
- Occupational Health experience
- Continuous professional development within the specialist field of Occupational Health and Ergonomics
- Membership with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Being, or become a member of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapist in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
- Registered member of ACPOHE
- Respiratory skills
- DSE assessment qualification
- Comprehensive CPD Record
- Sound time-management skills
- Competent IT user
- Awareness of promoting and respecting diversity and equality
- Knowledge of occupational health legal framework
- 25 days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.