Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Manchester.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £38,000 per annum.
- Conduct face to face WSA/WPA, there will also be some remote WSA/WPA work.
- Additionally there will be the requirement for occasional face to face physiotherapy assessments at clients sites.
- To provide expert, evidence-based physiotherapy services for referrals relating to workplace assessments, workstation assessment (both on site and remote), on site physiotherapy clinics and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OT.
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Chartered State Registered Physiotherapist.
- BSc Physiotherapy with recent history of practice in this area..
- 3+ years experience in MSK.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of own competence, how this relates to practice and where to escalate/seek support to ensure safe practice.
- IT literacy and competence.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.