Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Glasgow.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £36,000 per annum.
Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, the team have experienced strong, steady growth. The team offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit individual organisations and their needs. The team provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
- Manage and treat employees with a variety of MSK conditions following national clinical guidelines and best practise.
- Provide feedback to relevant parties on employees’ suitability for work including guidance on work related tasks.
- Communicate with other stakeholders.
- Conduct DSE assessments when required (training provided).
- MSK assessment and treatment, MSK case management and some work station assessments where appropriate.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy.
- Registered and in good standing with the HCPC.
- 3 years + experience in MSK and/or OH.
- Confident, articulate communicator.
- Proficient IT and organisational skills.
- Previous OH experience preferred.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.