Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work part-time based in Wishaw, within the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist job is £35,080 per annum.
- Plan and deliver specialist assessment and evidence-based treatment of acquired brain injury, as well as supervise and develop support staff
- Work closely with other members of the multi-professional team to provide a comprehensive, seamless service
- Participate in the provision of high-quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient’s varying needsDeliver and monitor innovative rehabilitation and care in order to promote independence, improved function and quality of life
- Manage a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
- Take an active role in the development of personal professional development and other staffCommunicate and liaise effectively within the multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- A minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Sound core skills and experience in neurological rehabilitation
- A person-centred ethos
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the serviceHave a legal right to work in the UK
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.