Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Physiologist/Occupational Health Technicianto work full-time in Woking. The pay rate for this permanent Physiologist/Occupational Health Technicianjob is £22,000per annum.
They are one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation’s people and their needs. They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
They are seeking an Occupational Health Technician or Physiologist to join our team. The role is full time for nine months based at our clients site in Woking. As an Occupational Health Technician or Physiologist you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive. This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing. To be fully competent with the full chain of custody
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Health surveillance screening including audiometry and lung function testing
- Health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Undertaking additional tasks as requested
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
Requirements for the Physiologist/Occupational Health Technician:
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Be able to work effectively both independently and within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Be able to prioritise own workload and have good time management skills
- Capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Understand the importance of treating all patients with respect, dignity and privacy
- Have a sound educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Be happy to work the occasional late shift or night shift
- Desired Skills
- There is no recognised professional qualification for this role however suitable backgrounds include:
- Health Care Assistant
- Fitness Instructor
- Military Medic
- Offshore Medic Knowledge and experience of working in Occupational Health
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiologist/Occupational Health Technicianknowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health cash plan
This Physiologist/Occupational Health Technicianjob is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.