Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated MSK/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to work full-time in Slough.
The pay rate for this locum MSK/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- See a varied caseload but mainly post-operation and trauma orthopaedic patient as well as patients that need pre-hab or conservative treatment to avoid surgical intervention
Requirements of the MSK/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of trauma and orthopaedic post-operation
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.